Productivity & Performance
- – Excellent chip flow due to flute design and finish.
- – New coating enables higher cutting speeds.
- – Higher feed rates on stainless steels and duplex.
- – Available for custom solutions, as well as step-drilling.
- – Real 8 x D drill lengths.
- – Cylindrical shank h6 for perfect runout.
- – Double-margin design for critical operations.
TDS45x for Stainless Steel
A multilayer, AlTiN-based coating with high hot hardness enables high-speed drilling and MQL applications.
Patented TDS Point
Excellent centering. Highest feed and speeds. Force reduction.
- 2 margin lands
Provide stability in the cut and reduce friction.
- Web and envelope taper
Free chip flow.
- Fine-grained substrate
Reduces risk of fracture.
- h6 Precision shank
- Round cylindrical.
- DIN. Low runout.
- Suitable for Shrink Fit chucks.
- Unique new polished surface
Reduction of friction in the chip flute and on the lands; drastically improved tool life.
- Large chip-flute cross-section, small core diameter
Drastically improved chip evacuation; capability to drill deeper holes in difficult-to-machine materials.
- Straight cutting edge
Long tool life and less chipping on cutting edge.
- Coolant holes
Provide optimum coolant flow.
- New gash design
Easy chip formation and flow.